Snakes

python snake biteNow you can, what is it they say about what is positive? How can we trust a creature that was born without arms and legs and smells with his tongue? Of course, you can see, I like snakes! For me, it's not just a part of the natural order of things seem normal without appendages. A friend of mine suggested that I have some of my encounters with snakes writing I had when I explored the Amazon basin and the western slopes of the Andes in search of gold, and I think my first meeting with the mortality of snakes came as Eddie and I were in Puerto Napo walk from the camp one day.

snake timber rattlesnake Brown tree snake Boiga irregularis USGS Photography Black Cobra Snake rough green snake Photo Western whip snakes breeding France coral snake snakes making love Snakes snakes and ladders six acre game

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Best Animals , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by Blogger